Gite 1 - Grand Paradis
Minimum stay 1 week (7 nights)
You can make use of a self-catering cottage; a “Gite”, suitable for 2 (or 3) persons in the beautiful restored "Grange" of a former silkworm farmhouse. The Gite has a separate entrance and private terrace.
Inside you will find a rustic bedroom with a spacious bed and adjoining bathroom with all modern conveniences. The living room has a second bed which allows the Gite to be used by used by three guests. A spacious open kitchen with all the necessary equipment provides the opportunity to enjoy the fresh produces you will find at the local farmers markets in the neighbouring villages. The dining area with garden view will give you the feeling you are in Le Grand Paradis.
The Ardèche is a stunning area where you can find beautiful walks and cycling routes. We have ample walking and cycling routes available for you to enjoy the breathtaking views, nature and mountains of the Ardèche
- Free WiFi
- Heated swimming pool (12 x 3m, filled with silt water)
- Bed linen, towels, bath towels, tea towels and tablecloths included
- Bathroom with hairdryer, shampoo, shower gel and toilet paper
- Kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven and stove
- Coffee, tea, pepper, salt, oil and vinegar provided
- Fireplace with free use of firewood
- Three to four times a week you can join us in the evenings for an organic meal prepared with ingredients from our own vegetable garden. The table d'hote is offered at the price of € 30 pp , 4 courses incl. wine /tea/ coffee. Or a smaller meal for € 20.- p.p.
- 4 mountain bikes are ready for your use free of charge
- We can recommend countless excursions, sports activities and good restaurants in our area
- Minimum stay of one week (7 nights)
- For stays longer than a week fresh linen is provided
- Smoking is not permitted in the Cottage
- Hairy friends (pets) are better off at home.
- To ensure the peace and quiet of our guests we only receive children from 18 years old