Gite 2 - Petite Maison
Minimum stay 1 week (7 nights)
La Petite Maison is a cottage (a “Gite”) which consists of one sizeable room (50m2) and a separate modern bathroom. The 1.60m double bed is separated with a curtain from the living area to allow for extra privacy if required. The Gite has a large modern open kitchen, with two fridges, an oven and stove. There is a wood burning stove with firewood free of use. The loggia / terrace (14.5m2) has a unique view of the large garden, vegetable garden and heated swimming pool. The loggia features a dining table and a lounge area. On a second terrace (17m2) you can enjoy two lovely chairs to lay back and soak in the surroundings.
The view over the Val de Ligne is spectacular. The Ardèche is a stunning area where you can find beautiful walks and cycling routes. We have ample walking and cycling routes available for you to enjoy the breathtaking views, nature and mountains of the Ardèche.
- Free WiFi
- Heated swimming pool (12 x 3m, filled with silt water)
- Bed linen, towels, bath towels, tea towels and tablecloths included
- Bathroom with hairdryer, shampoo, shower gel and toilet paper
- Kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven and stove
- Coffee, tea, pepper, salt, oil and vinegar provided
- Fireplace with free use of firewood
- Three to four times a week you can join us in the evenings for an organic meal prepared with ingredients from our own vegetable garden. The table d'hote is offered at the price of € 30 pp , 4 courses incl. wine /tea/ coffee. Or a smaller meal for € 20.- p.p.
- 4 mountain bikes are ready for your use free of charge
- We can recommend countless excursions, sports activities and good restaurants in our area
- Minimum stay of one week (7 nights)
- For stays longer than a week fresh linen is provided
- Smoking is not permitted in the Cottage
- Hairy friends (pets) are better off at home.
- To ensure the peace and quiet of our guests we only receive children from 18 years old