Gite 3 - Septieme Ciel
Minimum stay 1 week (7 nights)
Septieme Ciel is a very spacious cottage (“Gite”) with a stylishly decorated large open kitchen, living and bedroom with private ensuite bathroom. A cosy wood-fired stove completes the comforts of home.
The Gite consists of a large bedroom which provides access to the bathroom. The bedroom is located under the authentic arches of our former silkworm farm. The kitchen is equipped with all modern conveniences: oven, gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle. On the accompanying private terrace there is space for breakfast, however it is also equity with a deck chair to just enjoy the surrounding in the sun. Residents of the Gite can also enjoy the pool and various terraces around the house.
The view over the Val de Ligne is spectacular. The Ardèche is a stunning area where you can find beautiful walks and cycling routes. We have ample walking and cycling routes available for you to enjoy the breathtaking views, nature and mountains of the Ardèche.
- Free WiFi
- Heated swimming pool (12 x 3m, filled with silt water)
- Bed linen, towels, bath towels, tea towels and tablecloths included
- Bathroom with hairdryer, shampoo, shower gel and toilet paper
- Kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven and stove
- Coffee, tea, pepper, salt, oil and vinegar provided
- Fireplace with free use of firewood
- Three to four times a week you can join us in the evenings for an organic meal prepared with ingredients from our own vegetable garden. The table d'hote is offered at the price of € 30 pp , 4 courses incl. wine /tea/ coffee. Or a smaller meal for € 20.- p.p.
- 4 mountain bikes are ready for your use free of charge
- We can recommend countless excursions, sports activities and good restaurants in our area
- Minimum stay of one week (7 nights)
- For stays longer than a week fresh linen is provided
- Smoking is not permitted in the Cottage
- Hairy friends (pets) are better off at home.
- To ensure the peace and quiet of our guests we only receive children from 18 years old